Thursday, November 06, 2008

SHOW TIME

Sunday - December 14th at 7:00 all members of the cast and crew are invited to IPFW (the lecture hall in the VCD building-second floor) to see the first showing of the completed version of DARKNESS AFTERMATH. There will be a question and answer time after the showing and the room across the hall from the 'lecture room' will host art work, costumes, story boards and props from the movie. We will then venture out to the world via NEFF HALL and CINEMA CENTER and film contests and festivals...

2 comments:

Susie said...

I have not heard from Matt to do the voice over. I know you guys are busy, but if he needs me please give him my phone numbers, etc. to contact me. At this point my schedule is wide open since I lost my job. Hey, know anyone who's looking for a graphic designer? I look forward to seeing you at the showing! By the way, who is in charge of popping the pop corn?

allen etter said...

I'm seeing Matt tomorrow. I'll check around re: the job. So far, no one has come forward to pop corn...