Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lilly, meet fly girl, fly girl, meet Lilly...ooh boy...



So, last night I get sick. BONE-ACHINGLY sick and I decide I need to go to sleep early (11:00) and sleep in. We were supposed to have LOTS of snow so I knew I could sleep in. We are currently in a Blizzard State of Emergency which means all of the schools and the three colleges I teach at are closed. So, I slept in...and then it happened. My eight year old says, "That looks like Lilly." I go downstairs where they are watching "The Tales from the Never Ending Story" (2001).



And there she was...a petite red head with hair sprouting from a WWI leather flight helmet complete with leather jacket and GOGGLES! ARRRG! Lilly needs a revamp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

had you ever seen that movie before and was the likeness some sort of repressed memory...

it's an uncanny likeness to say the least.