Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sickness...

Last Tuesday I started feeling bad...actually, the feeling started on Sunday, but I have a tendency to ignore illness, pain, small badgers, whatever...so I trudged ahead. But then, Tuesday I had no coffee...because it didn't sound good. That should have been my first warning. Then, no appetite. Then high fevers 102, 103,...sweats, cold spells, a desire to watch Bob Ross! It was maddening! From Tuesday night to Friday night I slept only for short spurts of time (a spurt being increments of 5-7 minutes). So at one time I had slept for many spurts...that would be one and a half hours. That was the most at one time. I became cranky and irritable. Yes, there is a significant difference between the two.

Horizon...cue sunrise music...

Today we celebrated my 40th birthday a few days early and my wonderful wife surprised me with a WACOM tablet. If this means nothing to you, don't worry...but if you understand what a WACOM is, well, let me tell you, it's a 6 x 8 in and it has all the bells and whistles a guy could hope for! Once my computer gets upgraded (Monday by my brother) the artwork should come spewing forth!

ps. Kristi-the-fantastic (as I shall call her now) also got me FIREFLY the DVD box set for Valentines day! Be envious!

4 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Happy Birthday even if I am late !! Hope you're feeling better now too !

Anonymous said...

Wacom tablets are the bomb!

Hope you're feeling better.

allen etter said...

I am!

Tim Jensen said...

Wacom are great tablets, I had to settle for a Adesso 6x8 for now, it works wonders, never using a mouse again!