Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New to the Team

We welcome Shawn Noe from the IPFW staff who is going to help us design our remote control GARUM arm...

Welcome also goes out to Susie who had a rather strange vision involving feathers, capes and flight while she combed her hair this morning...she is to be one of the elders...she has a great face as she is an American Indian...it's a shame to cover her eyes. Her costume will have a fair amount of feathers and I'd like to make some bird skulls to adorn her costume...

Also, I found some chicken bones in the back yard that some raccoon must have dragged out of the trash...I've decided that Core, the Beggar, should have a bunch of small bones adorning his costume...this evening I grilled chicken quarters. After we ate them, I buried the bones in the back yard to age. In a week or so I'll dig them up and leave them in the sun to dry out. I may make some sculpy sculls of small rodent creatures.

No comments: