Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The new web site and other stuff...

The new and improved web site will be up tomorrow or the next day or later next week or sometime soon...anyway, one of the features will be some of the new sound track that the guys at somnambulist red have been working on. As I was editing these past few days I have been listening to the sound track they have been creating. Track 13 (which will mean nothing to just about everyone) is perfect for the death of Sallel. It hits me really hard and I love the weight of it. Hopefully Ted will really have the web site up soon and you'll be able to hear what I am talking about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am working on it, just got busy with work and such, it should be up latest by the end of this weekend.

allen etter said...

Sure it will. However, I did include the web address on the poster and we are hanging the show next week...