Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good times...bad times...

I have some great news but I can't share it with anyone on line until Monday...

Also, today it started raining around 7:00 pm and it is still coming down. I'm psyched. I got more done on the movie because as everyone who knows me knows, rain inspires me. We have had a lot of rain and thunder and lightning...

On a sad note, no one on the crew has heard from Danielle...I am truly getting worried.

We have an actress set to dub her lines, but I am more concerned about the fact that a friend is missing than I am about the movie.

Liegh Denton


has agreed to step in and dub the lines. She is really talented and I have had her work as a choreographer in the past, but her vocal intonations are really close to Danielles...so it should work...

3 comments:

jonzig said...

I've known Danielle to disappear before on occasion, but she usually makes contact with someone sooner or later. I also hope she's ok.

Do you need any assistance with anything now that Wunder Ted has moved? I have a PC with editing software if you need any more resources.

As far as the rain is concerned, I'm at work... on a Saturday... and the building took a lightning strike!

allen etter said...

YIKES! Hope everyone is all right.

Two years ago she disappeared but that was only for a month.

As far as helping, I'm going to be talking to Ted soon to figure out what he is finishing up. Do you have After Effects?

jonzig said...

Yea, i have it, but i've only used it a few times... two years ago.