On Friday, June 7th, I...
1) turned in my letter of resignation at my 'other' job.
2) signed my contract at my 'new' job.
3) showed the rough cut to some of the local neighbor kids (they liked it).
4) sat out on the porch with an ONYX and some Merlot.
5) watched a really cool storm pass through (tornadoes spotted, but no one hurt).
After the storm passed there was a really cool rainbow in a sort of yellow green sky. I'll post photos later.
Then, late last night, watched (and was totally blown away by) the latest episode of Battlestar Galactica.