Tuesday, August 16, 2005

casting...all ready?

But the script isn't even finished...I have three people potentially slated to be in the film...the lead, Gwenn (though I drew her as a dark haired woman)a young blonde woman has expressed a GREAT deal of interest in the part...I also have a person in mind for the Librarian and Clarr...but since little of this makes sense to anyone...since the script isn't finished and I've not posted much of the boards, I guess I'll have to start doing some artwork of the characters...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Film? Didn't realize you were turning this one into a movie! Slick stuff!

Ken

allen etter said...

under the title, of this blog, it says something about a film...also, if you look at some of the earlier posts, there's sort of an introduction about it and comments about the storyboards.