Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fun stuff

The day started with rain...which was perfect. We water proofed the camera and got Sally into costume...Liegh arrived and we got her suited up. We went to the clearing and shot the first bits of the film. It went really smooth. Both Liegh and Sally Rocked. Then we shot the training scenes of Gwen and Clarr...it was the first time they "Danielle and Luke" had met and the scene ends on a kiss...it worked out very well, extremely romantic...then Loren arrived on the location and totally blew everyone away...he ran through the forest with the blindfold on and totally became his character. It was almost creepy how well he became the character that I wrote and drew...he was inspiring!

Then Ted edited the stuff with some help from Rod Stewart.

Just watch it...

click here

8 comments:

allen etter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allen etter said...

The above comment was just me rambling last night...more silly self-promotion. Tonight at 6 Ted drops by with all of the footage!

Susie said...

The clip gave me goosebumps... very cool!

Sally said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of it. Is my scream on camera, or was the mic turned off?

Unknown said...

Sorry, going through the footage, I found that the mic wasn't on, so we didn't get the scream. However, later we will be doing dialog recording sessions for the movie, I bet Allen will get it then. Nice job by the way Sally, you really took one for the team being dragged through the brush like that!!

Sally said...

Aw nuts. Thanks, I'm sporting some really nice bruises on my knees. At first I thought it was dirt, hee hee ^_^

Michael Grant Clark said...

You've got some dedicated people working on the movie, looks like it's coming together fine. The big guy with the blindfold looks like he knows his stuff.

allen etter said...

Yeah...they're all REALLY dedicated. It's amazing what they'll do...the water is FREEZING!