Monday, March 24, 2008

What can I say?

Michael Clark has come through again. I just received another batch of SPFX scenes for the flash back sequence. There is a scene where the rain gets cursed by God and the people become blinded by it. I threw out the idea that it would be cool to see one of Michael's gliders get struck by lightning and burst into flames and then crash into a zeppelin and have the zeppelin fall in a flaming mess from the sky.

Well guess what Michael sent me...a glider getting struck by lightning and bursting into flames and then crashing into a zeppelin and the zeppelin falling in a flaming mess from the sky.

YEAH BABY!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds pretty awe inspiring, when will you post a pix? Love to see it...

Michael Grant Clark said...

Glad you got all the stuff safely. I left out the scene with the ummpa lumpas working the chocolate pump in the background.

I'm getting occasional web access on my holiday. Visiting huge stone circle soon, so I'll get some photos on the site.

rooster1 said...

Sounds awesome. Never met you Micheal, but glad you are helping us out. You do GREAT work!!

Michael Grant Clark said...

Thanks for the comment, it's been fun working on the project. I can't wait to see the movie.