Sunday, August 26, 2007

Last day of shooting...sorta

Today is the last day of official shooting. Ted and the team are at Hunter's Forest doing the last few scenes with Danielle, Matt, Debbie and Susie. I know Shawn will be sad as it is the last time he gets to hose everyone down, a task he too readily enjoyed. Matt has practically become one with the Canon XL and we may need to amputate to get the camera back. Ted is itching to edit...

I could go on...but I'm tired. I will post a blog later with special thank yous to everyone who has been there from the start.

So what did I mean by 'sorta'? Well I have two shots with Danielle to do. We'll finish those one evening this week, but it won't be with a full crew...

Seems odd...it's been fun. Can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: