Sunday, November 18, 2007

Took a break from editing...

I was spending way too much time editing and it was starting to take it's toll. So the other day as I was in my basement (it used to be my studio but now that I've stopped painting, it's a weight room...cause I'm outta shape!) I found an old Peter Gabriel CD. I used to love listening to Peter Gabriel back in the 80's and early 90's but then...I stopped. There was a song that I always liked called "Come Talk To Me". I went to YouTube where EVERYTHING exists and found this FANTASTIC performance of the song. It ties in naturally with my hatred of phones and my thoughts on men and women and how they communicate differently with each other. I think I'll watch it about a thousand times tonight.

Go here to see it...enjoy. It tastes good.

No comments: