Saturday, November 24, 2007

Vegging and enjoying a flashback or three...

Thursday, Friday and Saturday I did very little which is the complete opposite of what I normally do on a vacation. Usually I am running about like a mad man trying to get caught up on everything. Well not this time. I decided to do a bit of writing, watch a movie or two and generally just chill. Our movie is to a point where I need a larger computer to go any further so I am waiting to meet up with Ted to slap together the first full rough cut.

Now, regarding the flashbacks...

First, there was the joy of watching Rocky Balboa and Live Free or Die Hard. In my younger days I enjoyed both Rocky and Die Hard. It's great to see Stallone and Willis doing what they do best. Makes me look forward to Indiana Jones and Rambo 4 (or whatever title they have decided on...I liked the idea of JOHN RAMBO).


Then I came across a little snippet of DR. WHO and it took me back to the late 70's and early 80's (okay...mid to late 80's as well) when I'd watch it on PBS with my dad. Tom Baker was my favorite.




I know, I KNOW! I'm such a geek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the scarf?

allen etter said...

Why yes, I do. 18 feet of colorful warmth.