Friday, July 04, 2008

BIRTHDAY time...

July 4th is the day that it was announced that the Declaration of Independence was signed (the actual day it was signed was July the 2nd, I believe). So Happy 4th of July.

On a much smaller note, though very special to me, this is the third birthday of the idea of Darkness Aftermath. It was July 4th 2005 that I sat at my wife's, Uncle's lake house and drew out the first few pages of the storyboards for the movie.

On Sunday I am heading back to the same lake house...I will have a bunch of blank storyboards to take with me as I am going to storyboard the final battle between Gwen and the Garum...it will be 90% CG. I have some shots of Gwen (Danielle) that we will use, but most of the fight scene will be CG...it is the only way...unless we resort to claymation...

2 comments:

Ric said...

Ooooh! If you did claymation, you could have Chuck Henke ad lib narration!

"Wait! WAit! What is it? Ohh? Ohhh? It's.. It's... Ahhhh. The End."

:)

"Unprofessional" indeed...

allen etter said...

Wow...what a blast from the past. About the only person, besides you and I, to get that reference would be Greg Minick (who shot some second unit stuff for us).

Is C.H. still alive?