Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU?


First off, I never thought that that slogan was very well thought out. But to answer the UPS question...apparently it can MESS UP MY CHRISTMAS GIFT! I was expecting UPS to deliver the 5 disc BLADE RUNNER set today. I even slept in a bit to get myself ready for an all-nighter. But then...no discs. My wife called UPS and they swore that they had delivered it to my house at 12:15. When she informed them that I was a mere fifteen feet from the front door between the hour or 12 and 1, they said, "well, you'll have to check with Amazon.com about it." But wait, you brown shirted morons...didn't you claim to have delivered it to my front step at 12:15? If so, why pass the buck to Amazon? Why? I'll tell you why...because BROWN DON'T CARE. What can brown do for you? NOTHING. Now, after getting blown off by the morons at BROWN (gee, he thinks to himself, what else is brown that reminds me of the service I got from them?) Kristi called Amazon and they are shipping a new Blade Runner set to me tomorrow or Thursday at the latest FREE! They asked me to put a sign on the front door so that the individuals at BROWN can realize that...there...is...
a...door...bell...that...they...can...ring...to...
announce...their...arrival!

2 comments:

Tim Jensen said...

I feel your pain on that!!!
It happen to myself a couple of times with Fedex and Brown(yea the word fits the service sometimes)

allen etter said...

What a silly idea..."what can brown do for you?" Who didn't lose their job over that one?!