Thursday, January 10, 2008

um..wow...what a relief...


I've been immersed in this project for over two years now and I was starting to question the final product. However, last Sunday Ted and I started putting together the edits I had been assembling. He dropped them off this evening and as I watched them, I was filled with so much excitement. IT'S ACTUALLY COMING TOGETHER! And that is a big thing right now in my life! The edited footage looks fantastic and everyone's (AND I MEAN EVERYONE'S) performances ROCK. I can't believe what I subjected these people to with the faux rain and fighting and the running through the forest blind. What a fantastic crew! This is a dream come true for me because it looks SO INCREDIBLE and we haven't even added the SPFX or color balanced the footage.

I be happy!

This is a desk top image collage I am working on...cause I be happy! Remember?

No comments: